FoundationOne® is a Personalized Cancer Treatment Map for Hematological Cancers and Sarcomas. FoundationOne®Heme scans the entire coding sequence of 406 cancer-related genes. By detecting all 4 types of genomic changes, it helps reveal cancer-causing genomic changes and provides information on targeted cancer treatment options.
TML ve MSI
TML (Tumor Muscular Load) and MSI (Microsatellite Instability) are included to guide our physicians in every FoundationOne®and FoundationOne®Heme report, without additional tissue, cost or time. These markers, which are used in some tumor types, can guide our physicians about whether patients can benefit from immunotherapies.
To download FoundationOne®Heme® technical information brochure. Click Here.
To see frequently asked questions about TMY. Click Here.
- FoundationOne®CDx clinical validation, 2017. Available at: http://www.foundationmedicine.com/genomic-testing/foundation-one-cdx (Accessed August 2018);
- FoundationOne®CDx Technical Specifications, 2018. Available at: www.rochefoundationmedicine.com/f1cdxtech;
- Frampton GM et al. Nat Biotechnol 2013; 31: 1023–1031.
- FoundationOne®CDx Sample Report, 2018. Available at: www.rochefoundationmedicine.com/reporting;
- Stratton MR et al. The Cancer Genome. Nature 2009;458 (7239):719-24
- FoundationOne®CDx FDA Approval, 2017. Available at: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf17/P170019a.pdf (Accessed August 2018);
- FoundationOne®CDx FDA Approval Press Release, 2017. Available at: https://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm587273.htm (Accessed August 2018);
- Kris MG et al (2014) JAMA 311(19):1998-2006
- Barlesi F et al (2016) Lancet S0140-6736 (16)
- Schwaederle M et al (2015) J ClinOncol (33) 2015
Contents on this page Infogenetik Moleküler Bilgi Hizmetleri A.Ş. provided by. In accordance with the Law No. 5651, Roche Müstahzarları Sanayi A.Ş. serves as a place provider.
Neither İnfogenetik Moleküler Bilgi Hizmetleri A.Ş. nor Roche Müstahzarları Sanayi A.Ş. have any responsibility regarding the content and information on the websites linked on this page. The linked websites may not be compatible with the applicable applicable legislation.